Classes for Adult n Children

1. FIGURATIVE DRAWING CLASSES 人物绘画班

2. SKETCHING / WATERCOLOUR ( Flora / Portrait) 素描/ 水彩 ( 花卉 / 人像 )

3. FIGURINE & DOLL MAKING CLASSES 人形塑像

4. CLAY ART COURSES 粘土课程 Basic / Intermediate / Advanced 初级/ 中级 /高级

5. DOLLHOUSE & MINIATURE 娃娃屋

6. SHORT TERM 短期课程

7. HOLIDAY COURSES / CUSTOM COURSES(Party) 假期班 / 特设班

15.3.10

Thank you!!!

It was with great joy that my studio was finally 'opened' yesterday. I decided to have a clay art party and simply invite people that felt inspired to come to join for some craetion. So many people show up and i was so delighted.
I was so happy to see that people had such a great time and they seemed so happy. It was so nice for me to have an interactive event and to join them while they are exploring, creating and playing.
My dear friends and family helped me a lot and i cannot thank them enough for all their superb assistance. THANK YOU once again, Femie, Tze Huei , 姨仔,Ms Lee, my parents and you all.
Check Here for more photos.

Now, if you would like to join our next workshop this Sunday (21 March),2 - 4pm, Please call for information or reservation -
012 - 481 6423, see you ^-^

没有评论:

撇开一切,腾出一下午时光,我们作手工吧~~
What a wonderful gift to be able to use your crafting abilities to create individual and unique projects!
i hope you'll keep your hands busy and hearts happy by indulging in the bevy of crafts with me here~~